Thread: Gwava

Gwava

Has anyone used GWAVA? I am about to install it on a test system, and was looking for hints, etc...

The Iceman Cometh
    Greater Williamsburg Association for Volunteer Administration?!?! hehe

Or THIS Gwava?

GWAVA is designed specifically for use with Novell’s GroupWise®, and is the only Anti-Virus and eSecurity agent with content filtering, attachment blocking and Anti-Spam tools currently available for use with GroupWise® 5.5 or 6.0
    I personally haven't worked with Novell, so I probably wouldn't be too much help. At least now there's a link where people can check it out, though.

AJ

TechieChick
    Unleashed., a simple search would have given you the answer.

If this post is going to make me have to purchase some asbestos underwear, so be it but dang I"m tired of people expecting to be spoonfed or wasting space with, umm..what is it? type posts when they can search and find their own answers.

And yes, I realize that I'm breaking my own rules by posting like this but I had to say it or my head was going to explode.

PapaGran..I'm not a Novell user but I'm sure someone will pop in sooner or later that can answer this question for you. I checked out their site though, hopefully it will do the job for you. Good luck!

TC

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Unleashed, Keep this up and you WILL be banned. TC was perfectly warranted in her post. You seriously need to learn to use google.

I have read up on the software. I was just wondering if anyone has been using it. Maybe I should reword my question to say does anyone have any opinions about the software (love it/ hate it). I wasnt looking for hand-holding.

TechieChick
    PapaGrande, we weren't discussing you and we understood what you were asking for. The member in question has deleted his posts and has been banned.

I caught on to that after I read the posts again. Sorry if I sounded like an idiot. Thanks anyway.