*lol*

Thread: *lol*

GreekGoddess

*lol*

I wanted to share my last few negatives with you as I found them to be quite humorous myself.

Evil People Inc.
    Today 01:24 AM bitch

Evil People Inc.
    Today 01:24 AM 1d !@$ 0 L@/\/\

Pests...
    Yesterday 12:34 AM for being a girl

Sexuality -- again.
    06-18-2002 12:40 PM whatever

you see only what you w...
    06-18-2002 12:43 PM slut

I think I have a secret admirer....hehehehe

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol....that is truly pathectic ....*wonders if the person is on the almost banned list*
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Banned
    I think its lame for someone to go around throwing shiznit like that at other people, and it would be even more degrating if you were to go and return with the same childish shiznit. Although, there really isn't much I can do except give my point on the view and there it is. Hey, this shiznit will blow over faster than you realize. Just don't give the asznit the attention he's looking for. "AS I START SOUNDING LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER"

GreekGoddess
    Eh...it doesn't really bother me....I just found some of them humorous.....and I find kiddie talk funny too.

1d !@$ 0 L@/\/\
    Does a person who types like this actually expect me to take them seriously? God, I hope not.

Thought it would give everyone a good laugh. I know it did when I got up this morning with my morning coffee, reading it through my half-asleep haze.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    h3y w07 u g0t 4g3in$7 u$ l4/|\3|2$ ....
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"