Thread: Another LAMER Attempt

Banned

Angry Another LAMER Attempt

I received an e-mail this afternoon from one robbob@prodigy.net who was CC'ed on a letter I received. As my signature reveals I work in Computer Security he questions my O/S and send this e-mail

"What do you have for an OS right now? Do you have a computer running 2k pro? If you do then check out this site. www.carbsofhartford.com/wap.asp

If you are running XP, and you want, I could make you something really quick.. It is security, your specialty"

Would you fall for this e-mail? I wrote back and e-mail saying nothing happened, and forwarded the link to his best friend who knew nothing about computers. He said to try again, and I said I sent the link to his friend Liz, and she didn't see anything either. *BAM*

E-mail sent back to me saying "You Did What?"

and she sent me a message with the attachment

Well...... What can I say.... I guess I run into the lamest of them....

Sad isn't it? Why can't we go back to the 80s....no lamers or s'kiddies.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Why can't we go back to the 80s...
    i think 'they' brought it down to the whole not being able to travel faster than, or even get close to, the speed of light. but seriously, if you could time travel...the 80's!!!...aah come on -- the music, the hair, the clothes(dot)(dot)(dot)...its what happens when hippies grow up -- you could go back to the early 1900's and beat bill, steve and even the us military to it. and make a little moulah in the process...naturally.
    muahahaahaaa
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

I wouldn't open anything. You know that there are emails that can be tracked.......it can get your IP, OS, what time you opened the email, where you opened it, sometimes they even provide a map of where, what files are accissebile, etc....... I wouldn't open anything concerning lamers or anything, it would have been neat of you if you tracked the email and scaed the lamer yourself. I won't say where though, afterall this is a security website visisted by lamers everyday.