Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What Tutorial are you working on?

Senior since the 3 dot era

cooling & noise

I'm working on a tutorial about computer noise and cooling. Expected to be ready in about 2 hours from this.

edit: tutorial is ready. If you are interested: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=234950

I am working on a wireless networking 101. How to set up your first wireless network. Should be finshed in a couple of days.
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

These are some of the tutes i am workin on:

1)Partitioning with fdisk
    2)installing linux
    3)c++/c file i/o
    4)flash mp3 player II
    5)HTML/CSS
    6)telnet how to

Banned
    I'm working on a tutorial on Popular Trojans and Defense from them/Cleaning them and I'm also working on a SuSe or RedHat Installation guide. If these have been done, please let me know and I'll choose another topic.

Currently writing a short guide on PHP Programming Basics and How to get into the "PHP craze". Hopefully it should come out soon, but when it does, I'm hoping everyone will like it. It will cover the basics and history of PHP, Some basic code snippets, and a few neat tricks with PHP.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I'm working on a tutorial on Popular Trojans and Defense from them/Cleaning them
    Please ensure that you know what was mentioned about trojans in past tutorials to avoid repeating the same information. I don't look forward t another "use an antivirus program" tutorial. Here's to hoping you do the topic of trojans justice. SPYDER! I was working on something similar. Ah well, I'll let you have it. I forgot about this thread.

EDIT: I was thinking. I split mine into 2 parts. One was explaining dynamic langs, which was to go into the web dev. forum, and the "knowledgeable PHP" tut which I have no abandoned. Just wanted ta say, I'll still post the first part. Oh, and one more thing, rewand long ago posted a tut on PHP, you might want to look into that to keep from posting old info.

The basics of footprinting TCP/IP networks and enumeration using netcat,nmap,Legionand netBIOS. I doubt anyone really that interested but expect it in a week or two
    Seeing is Believing....

I'm working on a tutorial that focus'es on the comparison and the pros/cons of different firewalls since people are asking if they should switch to this or leave that. I hope it will help answer questions and/or help people choose a firewall they are comfortable with.
    Space For Rent.. =]

HTTP Tutorial

Unless anyone objects, I'll be working on a tutorial on HTTP including examples via telnet.
    Binary005

So long as noone objects I want to write a series of tutorials on some of the different workings of norton ghost(i.e. how to image multiple pcs, of the same specs, in 4 minutes, how to back up machines then recover the data, etc)
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here