Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Tutorial are you working on?

Banned
    has there been a tut on TCP/IP yet? ok mabee that alittle bit bit for my tastes just yet so what about just the TCP/IP packet structuer? alittle easier to do and can be a great thing to know....... specialy for anyone that likes to program apps like carnivore and omnivore........ i call that also!

i am thinkin bout making one on moo.dll
    some peeps may like it
    [gloworange]Website
    File Server

[/gloworange]

There have been tutorials on tcp headers. It was written by guus. I don't think there is any value to another one unless you explain how a user can manipulate or use that tcp info.

Routing and its basics.. If anyones on that already PM me.. ..i'll shift
    to something else..
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.

Kwiep
    assembly programming...the beginning and beyond
    Double Dutch

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I could SO use a tutorial on SocksCap32 and port redirect. Redirecting data via a proxy or another computer. Any one know what im talking about?
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Im working on tutorials on FTP bounce attacks , Encryption , Windows Security Measures.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

loads of help me files for making ur own cables, overclocking, overhauling systems to improve performance, and a chart for customers to help them setting up and operating their system (ps2 mouse ports, svga connetors, and how to upgrade files eg vx scanners and windows updates)

Preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

Hiya, I'm working on two at the moment...

"Fun things to do on GTA2" - I know it's not security related but sometimes you peeps just gotta sit back 'n' relax. :-)

"How to download off Kazza safely" - eg. How not to download thingswith trojans embedded etc.

Bet you can't wait. lol. :-)

PS : Preep - nice signature.
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

I was thinking of writing a linux 2.4.x/iptables Firewall/NAT HOWTO for beginners (or how to setup and customize Firestarter). If anyone has already done a similar tut or has any suggestions, input, please pm me.

Thanks,
    Bob
    Just finished a 2 part Linux firewalling tutorial using Firestarter (basic and advanced customization) .....