June 26th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Misc. New Features - 06/26/2002
* The following options are now available at the bottom of each thread:
- Display posts from previous xx days
- Sorted by Post date, User name, Subject, Attachement, Post length
- Show the post of all/definite users (with number posts)
- Search in Thread ('highlight' function)
* A user's signature now only appears in their posts 1 time per page. This stops seeing the user's signature over and over again on each page, which can get annoying.
* You can now view a list of user's custom avatars (Under the "Your Account" box on the main page).
* When a User posts to a thread where he already has the last post, no new post will be added. The lastpost of his will be edited and the new text is put after his first message.
This would not be done, if he has an attachment in his new post or the old post is older than 1 hour. This should help take care of some spam problems, as well as help out the newbies so they don't end up in a flame war for posting twice in a row.
June 26th, 2002, 05:06 PM
I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.
June 26th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Nice features JP. I especially like that last post idea. I have seen a lot of occassions where there will be 2 to 4 posts in a row from 1 person.
\"Ignorance is bliss....
but only for your enemy\"
June 26th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Oh, come on. Who doesn't enjoy the occasional flame? But seriously, cool new features though. Very newbie helpful stuff.
June 26th, 2002, 05:26 PM
nice new features again JP well done
By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
June 26th, 2002, 05:49 PM
im testing this last post thing
well i hope this works as you intended it to, if it does, then my posts should be together
Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
June 26th, 2002, 07:34 PM
That's a great feauture, many people (including myself) have accidentally posted a same post repeatedly due to connection lag and so...
June 26th, 2002, 07:56 PM
/me wonders if you ever sleep JP. Good job.
July 9th, 2002, 04:18 AM
nice work jp.. its really great..
A laptop, internet connection and beer.