discussion forums

Thread: discussion forums

discussion forums

I think it'd be great if when you go to a person's profile, there is a little bar graph there showing how many posts they've made in the various discussions.
    Also, I think it'd be very kewl if after you've made most of your posts in one forum (like say maybe Cosmos and you would receive the title of <handle> The Philosopher).
    Just some ideas......
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Your handel is right here, man. Besides its just post not essays.
    Share on Google+

When i look at mine or anyone elses name i can see how many post's they made, and when i click on it i see what sections they posted in.
    Share on Google+

Maybe the handle bit should only be if you start a certain amount (like 50 or something) of threads in a specific forum.
    Don't know about the profile one though...
    Share on Google+

i really don't think enough people care.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

GreekGoddess
    I think it's a cute idea, personally....If you're a joke junkie, then you could be someone like The Joker...or something like that....or General Chit-Chat, The Chatter Box....If you're constantly posting tutorials, you could be The Professor....
    Share on Google+

i think that not enough people care. besides... it would be too many people with the same or similar titles, we already have the title of member, senior member, etc.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda
    Share on Google+