Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am An American

I Am An American

Just check out this post:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231328

Frankly, I don't give **** about using my CAPS LOCK on this post. I AM AN AMERICAN. If you don't respect our beliefs in this country. Well, all I have to say is. Pardon my language, but. You also have the right to LEAVE our country. I got a shitload of negs on that post. But, I don't give a ****. I AM AN AMERICAN, AND YES I HAVE MY CAPS LOCK ON. I believe everyone in this country has the right to belive the way they want to. Thats why this country was founded. For freedom of relegeon and freedom of beliefs. If you don't like it. Well all I have to say is. MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY where you don't have the right to express your opinion. I am way far from being a qoute a "religeous" person. However, I have served my country as well as other members of my family and families of many persons. To defend the right of a persons own beliefs. This is a FREE country. It will and should always remain so. I don't give a **** if a person lives wherever. When I go to thier country they expect me to respect thier beliefs and I do. If someone does'nt respect our countries beliefs, well, you can go ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yourself. Then you can move to CHINA or another country where you WILL be executed for your beliefs. Hope do you like them apples. I am usualy a calm person. You can read all my previous postings and see this, as I have only been very liberal in my opinions. As far as this goes though. As I said. I AM AN AMERICAN............. IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA THEN MOVE..............................................

Go where you will be tortured for what you belive in. Go where your family is killed to teach you a lesson. As I said:

I AM AN AMERICAN AND DAMN PROUD OF IT. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AND **** OFF. FOR, THIS IS WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAND OF THE BRAVE AND THE FREE................................................

NUFF SAID......................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Talking WAZZZZZZZZZUP

HI.......... MY AMERICAN NIGGA DONT BE aNGRY EVERY BODY LIKES AMERICA...........

I NEED UR HELP ON SOMTHING

Wow there is nothing to say. You said it all. 100% with you on that. It is about time someone said something witth out fear. Good post DAM good post.

Zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

I totally agree with P2P. If you dont like it. . . . GO TO CANADA like Bill Clinton did!!!!!! We dont need any more *****s who wont stand up for whats theirs!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

It is important to respect the traditions of the country you live in. Respect, does not mean acceptance though. While much of the US was founded on a belief in God, it was truely founded on the belief of tolerance. The United States is a melting pot of all beliefs, personalities, origins, and ethnicities. We must all live togather in peace in one nation, regardless of everything else. As for me, in God I trust and will always trust; but I will not force my beliefs upon anyone else. It is thier right to live as they see fit, even if I don't agree with them. I hope the phrase stays though For me this nation will always be a nation under God.

As for comments about evil things being done in the name of God, well some people are just evil. Doing it in the name of God was simply a tool to get others behind them.
    The more I deal with people, the more I LOVE my computer.

P2P good post and have no idea why you got negs on the other thread. You pretty much hit the head of the nail. Lets not forget also that it is an American that built this site and Only in America will you see the diversity of cultures and people. Me well while my race is mixed I am passed off as a white guy, don't get a thing but what how many races?? Well fact and P2P you know as I do go to other countries and respect their ways and well makes no difference in your race you are simply an American. Us weak far from it, defend if we must and do, and at the sametime arrgue among ourselves at the direction. As for the thread all I can say is I always felt both the pledge and the money thing were simply an American generic expression that it's value would be held in the persons own god, or lack of one.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

TechieChick
    P2P, I agree with you completely on this.
    Dare I even mention Taliban John? That's the type of attitude that REALLY get's me steamed!

AntiOnline Senior Member
    When I read this, I was like WTF. This is screwed up. I agree with you 100% P2P.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Thumbs up

[pong]{P²P}Apocalypse[/pong]

[glowpurple]That was pretty tight[/glowpurple] I am also American

We must have a Bill Clinton lover amongst us. They gave me Neggies saying:

I Am An American
    Today 08:10 PM Very uncooth post.

Uncooth eh? So is a president like Bill Clinton. Need I say more?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill