Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWS: Pro-Islamic hacker groups joining forces globally

Cool NEWS: Pro-Islamic hacker groups joining forces globally

Pro-Islamic hacker groups joining forces globally. There is mounting evidence that individual
    hacker groups are coalescing and becoming interconnected through a common pro-Islamic agenda. Several aggregate groups have pooled expertise and carried out digital attacks
    under a common anti-US, anti-Israel, anti-India banner. These hacker alliances produce
    elaborate propaganda promoting their ideology as part of their destructive payload, which combines several issues such as the Middle East conflict, the War on Terrorism and the Kashmir standoff.

According to the correlation mapped using the mi2g SIPS database, the three main pro-Islamic and anti-US, Israel and India aggregate hacker groups are: USG (Unix Security Guards), an anti-Israel alliance responsible for 161 overt digital attacks to date; WFD (World's Fantabulous Defacers), a Pakistani alliance of 12 member groups that has overtly attacked 445 sites since November 2000; and AIC (Anti-India Crew), a Pakistani alliance established in July 2001, responsible for 422 attacks to date, 77 of them on Indian (.in) sites. Both USG and AIC have become very active, carrying out atotal of 111 overt digital attacks between them in May at the height of tensions between India and Pakistan over Kashmir.

Sites attacked include those of universities and educational institutions, businesses, hotels and retailers. The most important lesson learned from these events is the coming together of
    pro-Islamic groups to simultaneously participate in joint digital attacks on Western and Indian
    targets. Hacktivism has mirrored international political conflict since the late '90s with two key events being the NATO-Serbia and China-Taiwan conflicts in 1999. In 2002, this has been evident during the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, both in the sudden explosion of digital
    attacks on Israeli sites and the heavy political content of the multimedia messages placed on thedefaced sites.

Cool

more...

Pro-Islamic Hackers Come Together Several pro-Islamic hacker groups appear to be working together towards a common goal, according to a recent mi2G report. Groups such as Unix Security Guards (USG), World's Fantabulous Defacers (WFD) and Anti-India Crew (AIC) have combined forces in defacing U.S., Israeli and Indian web sites, usually leaving a pro-Islamic message. Favorite targets are educational institutions, businesses, hotels and retailers.

First of all Palastien kinda started the bullcrap between Isreal and them. 2nd Those Bin Laden like characters were the ones who stormed towns and killed civilians. 3rd I don't see how these dumb guys could carry enought brain cells to pull off though it doesn't take much to do so.

I guess more holes will be opened and exploited. How funny, the U.S. government cybercrime units haven't been known to be active. The only security IT's I c in the news are ususally of those by fortune 500 companies. Secrecy isn't much of a must to those extremist groups.

Heys0nIc:

Thanks for the information that the worthless U.S. media failed to report.

Yeah. Some devence team we have.

Mostly, the government only will set the dogs out when they have been directly attacked themselves. And unfortunately, the comment about the worthless american media is correct. The old saying "if it bleeds, it leads" is entirely apposite.
    [glowpurple]www.networksynapse.net[/glowpurple]

Yeah, The U.S government never really attacks or does anything until something happen's to us. That in turn is very sad and extremely pathetic in my opinion.

well they do have their reasons.. the fact that they cant immediately get excited over some conspiracy theory information they recieved which is not yet considered a threat to national security...

though my sources havent told me if the american govt is doing something about this or they are just ignoring this..

and my appologies but there is only one way communication between me and my source.. they contact me. i dont contact them.

More info..

here is the webpage of an apparent interview with the WFD:
    http://www.dominasecurity.com/hackerz/wfd.htm

e-mail of an Anti-India Crew member:
    flyinghigh66@hotmail.com

webpage of an apparent interview:
    http://www.dominasecurity.com/hackerz/aic.htm

and i might try to contact them and probably ask them questions over IRC and log the conversation as an interview..