Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chickens vs. Humans

str34m3r

Question Chickens vs. Humans

I ran across this article and just couldn't believe my eyes. This woman brings new meaning to the term "misplaced priorities." You just have to read it for yourself.

http://www.patriotist.com/acarch/ac20020107.htm

Edit: Before anyone asks, I do care about the environment, and I do my part to help, but this is just nuts.

What in God's name is that ****?!?! Thats an outrage! She should be ground up into chicken feed! Compairing 9-11 to a bunch of damn chickens! ! ! THat really pisses me off! I know someone who died in that tragedy! That Bizitch has no right to say something like that! ! ! Screw her! and screw anyone who thinks the same way. I have nothing against vegans. . . but when they cross the line I have no sympothy for them. :::shivers::: I think we should send her overseas just to get her out of our country!

:::takes a breath::: Ok. I feel better now.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AntiOnline Senior Member
    *hands RogueSpy a glass of water and his ridalin* Calm down man. But on the other hand, I think this is ludicruous to compare chickens to humans. Ugh, what kind of retard writes this crud.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Banned
    I'm sorry, but food (being chickens in this case), do not have more rights than humans. What is this world coming to? lol

Can you say GET A LIFE!!

Chicken's lives being more valuable than humans? I feel pity for this woman who obviously is off her rocker!

Get the men with the little white coats.

Excuse me I have to go hug a tree this is truly shocking! NOT Even Green Peace has lost it's reality. Sorry seen my town trashed out during a WTO conf. Hey want to know how to break through protesters with those funny metal arm join hands protection things. Well as you wipe the tears of joy from your eyes form all the tear gas in the street going to a meeting that has nothing to do with WTO make a feigned grab to the breast if they are women one woman each hand that's two, if they are men wink at em and go for the crotch. Never seen metal tubes fall away, was out of pepper spray LOL. Worked for me be aware though they may now include this in protesters school. Take advantage of natural human reactions in un-natural times ..excuse me I have a hunger for a chicken breast off the grill
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

OMG.... that's just, ummm... *cough* I'm speechless... (yes, for once) I think this person needs to have a small sheet of glass installed in their abdomen - with their head so far up their ass it'd probably be a useful way for them to see wtf they're going.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

GreekGoddess
    I am speechless myself. I wasn't sure what to expect with the title and the short briefing before clicking the link, but WOW.....definitely a few fries short of a happy meal.....

Don't know still like Ted Nugent (original Hard Rocker 1970's) "Gotta kill it to grill it"
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Dam chicken loving hippies
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.