Thread: Wow

Wow

Well I hate to say this but as I can see I am in the wrong place. I just signed up yesterday and only asked for help 1 time and it had nothing to do with cracking/hacking or anything bad at all and now it say I am going to get banned for asking for HELP. There is some very good post here and dam I have been reading for like 7 hrs. Just to learn all I can. But for some reson I got a lot of negs. Well it was fun and sad at the same time that it came to this. I thought I had found my home after looking for about 5 weeks. I am not mad at any of you for not knowing and I can guess that most of you are kids. I don't mean that as a bad thing just saying to young to understand how things work yet. ( You watch my back so I don't get killed and I do the same ) Old war thing older then me but had to post it. Hope the rest of you can make it in this war zone. As I cant move on no more. As my mouse want let me come here no more. JP I would like to say dam good site for the few days I was here and I got LOTS of good info. I dont like to have to worrie about this point thing but it would be nice to give points to the good souls that post info. that is very usefull but I seen it some where that I have to have 50 to do that. I did have over 50 untill something bad have . But I let that sleep. Not much I can say to noobie as they are called but 1 thing read everything and please try not to post. This site is good for info. but go else where to post so that you may not get negs. It is the only way I can see that you want get negs for what people thank you are saying when you realy mean something else. Why I say this is because some of the same people that gave me good pts. few days aga gave me negs today. And how I know it was the same people is they where nice and left there names both times witch I have not said anything back to them on the goods or the bads. Thanks for the little time I did have. Hope you all well.

Zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I am not mad at any of you for not knowing and I can guess that most of you are kids.
    Actually I'm 22.

Sorry it came to this, but you have to do what you have to do.
    x

As I said not saying it as a bad thing but saying too young to understand and I also said MOST not all.

zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

Sorry to see you go zuriel, and sorry the site couldn't be more accomodating for you. I don't know if most of the members are kids or not, but the responses I've received have been very intelligent and knowledgable. I think JP is trying to target this site towards more security professionals interested in expanding their knowledge, but occasionally the random malicious user wreaks a bit of havoc before they get banned. If it's any consolation, JP has been working his butt off implementing dozens of controls to limit these problem. If you ever come back for another try, I hope you have better luck.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

I had an "off-day" from AO and didn't see ya posts, hehe, so I couldn't help you or anything, but I urge you not to leave and to continue to enjoy the likes of AO. You must realize, that message of being banned is an automatic message, and it can go away very very easily. Reconsider?

Well am not a kid I'm as old as dirt both in Web terms and real life. Guess the thing is this site like life is as fair as it can be. It's not here for me to be accepted nor rejected and users here tend from what I've seen try to be objective but like life not always fair. Then life and this site would not be what it is if all were equal. Real life I have been mugged, run over, lost 1/2 my hearing, been fired, layed off or otherwise let go for what ever reason. Fair nope but that is life. Just pick your self up as best you can dust yourself off crack a smile say oops excuse me and try again. Some where down the line you simply will look back and smile about it all cause it was something called your life and don't ever be ashamed to have lived it nor say I'm sorry for being yourself.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg