Quick reply subscribe check box

Thread: Quick reply subscribe check box

Quick reply subscribe check box

now with the new quick reply option, i find myself quick replying to most threads due to the fact that i don't have to load a new page. the problem is, after i reply i realize that i wanted to be able to subscribe to the thread, thus forcing me to click the link and reload the page again. i would like to suggest that we add a check box to subscribe with the quick reply function, and that it defaults unchecked. what does everyone else think?
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

I just click the "Receive updates (subscribe) to this thread" that's at the bottom of every page, myself. Might be useful to have that spread around a little bit more, along with the other links there (printable version, email this page, etc)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

i click that too... but it makes me reload the page and i want to avoid doing that as much as possible, it takes up time with my stupid connection while i am home... once i am at school i can care less.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda