Thread: iToilet?

Talking iToilet?

Funny little link I found. By the way, Im not a mac hater, but Im certainly not a mac lover.

http://www.raytracer25.btinternet.co...t/itoilet.html
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

lol, one of the funnier things i've seen this morning

Preacher I hate you for that post... My Wife saw the pictures of the iToilet no she wants one of the now..

STEP 3: Restart your iToilet by inserting a straightened paperclip into the restart pin-hole. This is located in a hard to reach place at the back of the iToilet. The paperclip will break and get stuck in the pin-hole, invalidating your warranty. Proceed to step 4.
    could have been just about any modern electronic appliance..just dambed phunny.. thanks for the post..

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AntiOnline Newbie
    Too funny! Greenies, greenies, greenies!

My boss is a "Mac dude" (as he calls me an IBM-Weenie - yeah right) and he just got a new iMac to go along w/his G4. I'm thinkin' the best part of the iMac is the display. It is very nice.

Other than that - uh no. Thanks. He's had so much trouble (hardware-wise) with that thing. The MB has been replaced, it has run through several RAM sticks and as advertised, still looks like a desk lamp...

Hey great post Preacher.

Here is the intel version of one.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

okay man, that was some hallerious stuff that is so true

diss the mac to hell : )

im so going to send this in a email to my old computer teachers
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

The Preacher -

As a mac lover I hate you....as a human I love it!!!!!!

Oh dear....I am sorry dear PowerBook...will you ever forgive me?
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....