How to get 100% on AIM quizes sponcered by IMchaos.com

Note:I posted this, at least I think I did, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the main menu or in the Tutorials forum, so if this is a dubble post, and my first post acctuly is somewhere, please don't slam me with negs, just let me know so I can delete one...

This tutorial was writtin by me, just something I picked up spending endless hours on the computer.

If any of you talk on AOL Instant Messanger, you may have seen some links in your friends profile saying
"Click here to see how well you know me". Many people push me to take them, to see how much I know about them. Well, I found a way to cheat, and this is what you do.

The fallowing is how to cheat "Bill's"(sn SuperBill) AIM quiz:

1) Open Bill's profle, notice the think that says "Take My Test!! All About MEEEE!!"
2) Right click on the link and go to "Copy hyperlink URL to clipboard"
3) Fire up your favorite browser, and paste the URL into the the adress bar, DON'T HIT ENTER.
4) The URL will be something like this:
"http://imchaos.net/f.php?i=64162&v=YOUR_SCREEN_NAME&s=SuperBill "
What you have to do is change your screen name, to the person's who quiz it is. Ex.:
"http://imchaos.net/f.php?i=64162&v=SuperBill &s=SuperBill "
Notice where your screen name once was, it now says SuperBill. Go ahead and press enter.

5) When you press enter, you will get a screen like this:
"
kracker871 [20 %] 6/27/2002 11:20:58 AM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
1587 [0 %] 6/24/2002 5:07:41 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
6kate9ooo [50 %] 6/24/2002 3:49:40 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
n4182 [30 %] 6/24/2002 3:25:55 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
cD34 [70 %] 6/24/2002 3:01:32 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
innis1284 [60 %] 6/20/2002 6:26:31 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
edBaBe05 [40 %] 6/20/2002 3:08:03 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
agan65 [60 %] 6/20/2002 10:37:40 AM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
elle1485 [10 %] 6/20/2002 9:16:39 AM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
chealOxX [40 %] 6/19/2002 8:07:26 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List
iL12861 [100 %] 6/19/2002 7:48:04 PM Answers IP/Loc. Delete Send IM Add to Buddy List

Settings:
Show correct answers to visitors after quiz is complete: OFF (Turn On?)
Show rankings to visitors after quiz is complete: ON (Turn Off?)
"
Interesting.... If you see your name in the list of screen names, procded to delete it, 'cus were taking this test again and getting 100 on it! Now, go down to the "Settings" and change the "Show correct answers to visitors after quiz is complete" option to ON.

6) Now, open up Bill's profile again, and click the test link. Just answer all the questions as fast as you can, the answers don't matter.

7) When you get to the end, you will see something like this:

You scored: 2 correct answers out of 10 total questions
Click HERE to see the answers!
Right click on the "Click HERE to see the answers!" and go down to "Copy hyperlink URL to clipboard".
Open up the browser again and paste the URL in the address bar. Press enter. Look at that! All the answers!

8) Open a new window in the browser and go back to this link:
"http://imchaos.net/f.php?i=64162&v=SuperBill &s=SuperBill "
Delete your entry in the list of names and turn the "Show correct answers to visitors after quiz is complete:" back to OFF.

9) Switch back to the answers page, open Bill's profile, and take that quiz again like you did before, except this time, you have all the answers! Muhaha, Bill will never know!

This only works on AIM Quizes that are sponcered by IMchaos.com