Thread: dumb

AntiOnline Newbie

dumb

you all must be some dumb ****s. did i not tell you pussies that i want to get banned and i am not leaveing untill you make. if i get banned i win and if i get greenies i win wow this is one cool game.

If you get banned we win too, we don't have to listen to your bitching, you teenage cracker wannabe, don't be so annoying, and stop wasting bandwith and space. Now get out!!!
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

OMG. Dude shut up. Seriously. Just leave, y0u'll get banned anyway and WE would win cuz WE wouldnt hear you bitch and post useless crap.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Everyone just stop posting. Give him negs and leave all his threads alone. By posting to them your just giving him what he wants. If anyone else posts to any of his threads you can expect negs from me. Now just let them die.
    x

Why do you just remove your post and try to start over if you have not been banned yet. This is a good site to learn from. You don't have to come here and try to mess things up just because you are mad or don't want to be here or what ever the reson. Too bad I can give you negs. Don't you have anything better to do. You must have I real messed up life. Maybe you got dropped when you was a baby.

Zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

I think it's funny how you people react, then tell each other not to reply on a post, you people really need to get over things, it's not like it hurts you to read what this guy has to say, sure it may be unimportant, and even immature, but he got exactly what he wanted, a reaction, and that is why he wins, and you guys lose.

Again I state, you people take things to seriously.

And to wortcraft, good job pissing off a bunch of geeks, I couldn't have done it better myself.

-GreenDevil

And to wortcraft, good job pissing off a bunch of geeks, I couldn't have done it better myself.
    You didn't have to say that ;p.
    But I do agree we did give him what he wanted.
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    bah, i gave im greens by accident.... grrrrr

Originally posted here by xmaddness
    bah, i gave im greens by accident.... grrrrr
    That must stink, but he will get more, do don't worry. Your lucky, I can't give greens yet, all mine are grey ;p.
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]