Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TCP packets

TCP packets

I wanted to connect to servers and write my won TCP packets. I was wondeirng if anybody coull point me to some helpful links? Thanks.

Heres a tip use a search engine dude!

I don't know any sites that would help but try www.google.com
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

your own tcp packets?
    Ok...connect to a server via telnet and send a command then you will have "connected to a server and wrote your own tcp packet"

Well you can connect to a server with any open tcp ports easy enough. As for faking packets, hping will do it, and there are a few for windows i believe.
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you

go to http://blacksun.box.sk/programming.html and read BSRF's tutorials on internet programming...there are three parts. the tuts are for windows, and the first two are pretty basic while the third one is a tutorial on raw sockets programming.

all you have to do is scroll down and find them on the page I linked for you.

-Nitro-

For full TCP packet costomization i would suggest hping it's my favorite for *nix i tried to port it to windows though it was beyond my skill level. So if you have a *nix box get Either FragRouter,Spak,or hping. But if not download a *nix emulator with the gcc package so you can use it's filestructure to install and run those *nix programs. I suggest a few programs such as UWIN from bell labs, Cygwin (try to stay away from it) from Redhat, and MKS toolkit also known as NutCracker from MKS Software. If anyone would like to take a shot at porting hping that would be wonderful also it's not a verybig program you just get alot of parse errors in if.h and socket.h.
    .:v3n0m:.

Thanks to those who helped. And as for mucolaca, you try a search engine. And as for blunt, it is easy to see why you have so many negatives with an attitude like that. Try a search yourself blunt, and see what you get.

Cuz I already did. You aren't helpful, so don't post anything.

I want to say 2 things. First I did not give out any points regarding this post, so whoever gave you negs wasn't me. And second, who could the luser without balls who posted using the name mucolaca own up to it? Don't be balless forever.

hmm u can download some packet editors.. i have one.. and im using windows.. i normally use it for IP Spoofing but yeah..

Lol, you hit on the reason I wanted to write my own packets. I want to learn to write the headers and spoof my IP addy.

How do you get a tcp packet editor? and from where? I tried searching, didn't find a thing.