Thread: kazaa and Gamespy users beware

kazaa and Gamespy users beware

I'm kind of amused by this. Members of Kazaa and Gamespy beware: nimda has made its way to your communities! read more here.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

It figures from all Ive read Kazaa is always getting viruses so one more just means people who use it will have to check every download more carefully.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

In an email to users, GameSpy admitted that its GameSpy Arcade Installer had become infected with the Nimda-E virus. It has now replaced the infected file with a virus-free version of the installer.
    Gamespy has no quality control what so ever. I've been using it for about 3 years now and after about 15 patches and 3 different os's it still crashes for the same apex.exe error.

I would advise evryone to switch to kazaalite. its free, no add's, and NO SPYWARE
    <s>all your base are belong to us!

oh and that means kazaa lite dosnt access infected files that kazaa does?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

you know i had a thought when i was reading the artical....the RIAA is bitching and moaning about piracy over kazaa as is hollywood. i wonder if they would goto to such an extreme as to hire someone to write a very nasty virus that only could be transfered through kazaa...something maybe writtin in delphie....and spread it through the p2p network to slow down or possibley stop piracy all together? and im sure theres some legal technicallity that they could get off on if they were ever implicated....i dunno it was just a thought i had.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

what makes you think thier not hatebreed?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

well Tedob since you put it that way....
    /me goes to uninstall kazaa lite
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

Follows Hatebreed
    Release a bomb filled with Ritalin and Pharmacy death. Keep the rich above in the hills where the impact will not reach them. Then go for the ironic statement and call it a cure for pollution.