Spam Spam The Friendly Ham

Thread: Spam Spam The Friendly Ham

Spam Spam The Friendly Ham

Can someone suggest a really good spam email buster? Ive scanned on google but there's tons so Whose opinion's do I vaule more google or you fine people. So shoot me so Replies on which you all suggest. Thanks Much Guys

"Viva Los Antionline"

what email program do you use outlook?

if so go to the message rules and tell it to delet the message that comes from the email adress of the spammer
    Join the White Hat universe!

spammers forge email addresses! if his names on the list it'll come from another addy. actually it'll come from alot more addys.

Actually if you want to stop receiving spam, the only thing to do is get another mail account, at an org you trust, one that wont sell your name. Dont sign up for anything using this account, use the account you have now for things like that.

Also, dont give the new account name to people who send FWD: FWD: FWD type emails, youll just wind up getting on more mailing lists. You can find many devices that filter by header of subject, but the spammers always com up with new lines to use to avoid this.

Join the fight! Get sam spade from www.samspade.org , track down the spammers and report them.

Bukhari:V3B48N826 The Prophet said, Isnt the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man? The women said, Yes. He said, This is because of the deficiency of a womans mind.

Thanks guys Its just recently after 4 - 5 years with the email I just started recieveing more and more and more spam. Its the damn Opt-in I dunno how they got it because I never used my email addy in anything but too friends lol Ill prob end up switching if I cant find a solution too the Spam first. But def thank you again