Thread: Sql problems

Sql problems

No offense to billgates891, but his tut didn't work for me. I don't really remember how I installed my sql as I did it a long time ago, but if you download mysql it includes its own support documents. And if for some reason you can't find that, you can find the manual at www.smallbuddy.com Or at least I think you can. Hope that helps if you're stuck with mysql.

bah, no offense taken, but REMEMBER my tut was for win 95 98 and me
    [gloworange]Website
    File Server

[/gloworange]

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    o0o0o.../me will post a tute on SQL s00n and trust me u WILL find it useful....it will cover simple select statements up to DML and maybe even scripts...if i get the time my SQL certif test is coming up and i need to stupdy :-/
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Good idea emrys. And I don't want to be rude to bill, but I really don't like those 2 second tutorials, they aren't good for much, I like to see options, troubleshooting, things that will help me do more than just one fuction. Sorry, thats how I feel. Can't wait emrys.

I'm gonna post one on apache, how to configure it, its setup, GUIs for it, that kinda thing.

heh, np i have some of my freinds that ask me how to set it up and was tired of typin it over and over so i made a quick tutorial
    [gloworange]Website
    File Server

[/gloworange]

Just some local humor Bill Gates is called where he lives Billion Dollar Bill LOL. Give him a white board and marker ask him to write one line of code. Ya think he can then you bought the media spin he cannot wrote code he is a suit never had never will know what code is about. Nothing can be removed from Windows cause he has no clue as to how any of it works like Balmer..oho oh wait they wrote 20 mil lines of code and don't know what part does what???Simple program diragrams and MS is not using them??? SQL was bought by M$ and even they do not understand it. Have to go back to who they bought to find ansers there info was correct.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

u cant buy SQL :P....sql is a syntax....M$ just made a compiler(kindaof) for it just as there is mySQL which is free....and as for the greatest of SQL is Oracle which is great.../me has to go off to work on the tute
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

hmm some ppl dont think i should write my SQL tutorial cuz most ppl wont
    'understand' it ....i have even gotten negs for tha tpost...so wot u do u ppl think should i write it or now?...i already am almost done with the first part which is quite long

Geez, write it already. A tut is a tut, look at ntsa, not everybody would understand his scripts (me included when I first looked at them) but they are helpful. And where did you post the first part? I didn't see it, if I do, I'll be sure to give you some greenies long as you weren't copyin or nuttin.