Thread: Big Security Threat

Exclamation Big Security Threat

Ok lets look at the score here.
    1. the IT software industry has it pretty cood a one click absolve it's self from all liability and non disclosure of other phone home apps. FLAW in Security #1
    2. Now that we see a re stating of earings and undiscloused expenses (creative bookpeeping as in I'm elete and want to keep my phone profit) thing. we arribe at the real issue of security no matter what OS..rank and file employes, now days they have the following.

a. No job security be it banking, IT or an assembly line worker any job can be history cause of # 2 above.

b. IT problem, secure a network when the rank and file workers never know if the day they go to work will be their last. So they will give a second thought to a internal issue on security? Nope they will not care after all they don't know if they are gonna have a job 3 months let alone 10 years from now. In short what would they give a ****?

So we as professinbal IT employees have to provide a secure network for a company that concerns it's self for the share holders profit line.

Guess it's just this never owned any stock though I can afford them why. Cause unless the lowest employee in a company feels they have value and a furture with a company their networks will never be secuure. In banking already with low pay and lack of a furture workers are planted not cause they will be there long but because the can provide a gateway into the network.

Me after almost 30 years given the above I'm happy to retire cause at this level any IT person is gonna loose. Mailperson hs access is a low job and he or she can give a key to a network by choice..scary stuff but Corp is on-line. Security is as good as the weakest link..what is the name of that prude woman anyway like I watch TV?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned

Wink Er, yeah

But mainly:

The spelling, the spelling!

Sorry Proud, small head injury here and what the eyes see and what the hands type are two different things! Funny people with an imparments are actually on-line. To re-phrase the problem.
    1. People have no job security now days, I am not demeaning any person but some of this countires most critical information is intrusted to entry level contract workers from banking to airport security. This presents a problem with networks by:
    a. Network admin and badges are given some level of clearence.
    b. Since this is just another temp entry level job it goes back to item 1.
    c. So if they handle say credit cards or bank accounts what information can they give to someone else?
    d. What layout of the company network and even floor plan can they maybe sell to who know's whom?

Corp profits and creative bookkeeping and temp works place people like me and my job in a no win battle. My security is no better then the lowest person in the company and if they have network access any internal information can be sold.

Excuse me I do not type or speak the Queens English. I am an American and speak American and all it's slang, I also command two other languages verbally. I come to AO I am not here in my corp mode. I am here to offer a few insights of being in IS IS wat ever for close to 25 years. Not all of secuirty issues and network issues are solved on a computer. So don't cap me or lecture me with negs on what to do. I feel sorry for you you cannot get beyond the spelling to even pick up on the concept of what I was saying. Not a flame war just be aware that we all cannot be grammer correct because our brains just aren't wired that way for what ever reason.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Thumbs down rubbish

i personally think that this is boring i couldn't care less about your boring security problems on your crummy ibm computers www.hackers.com

i have to post another because i think it is so rubbish