Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your avatar made transparent

Hi mom!

Your avatar made transparent

Boring weekend - I desided to rid AO of those ugly, non-transparent background avatars I took a random few, and edited them so that their background is transparent: you can find them at http://guus.antionline.org - want yours done? PM me.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Sweeeeeet
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Nice job Guus. Good thinking. Seems like this should become popular. We've got alot of members here that may want that done custom so open up your image editor ;p. Well great idea.

Thank for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Re: Your avatar made transparent

Thx Guus!
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Wow, it's such a little thing but it makes so much difference! Thanks a lot! I reckon it does indeed look better, ta ever so! I would give you greens but I have recently lost any ability to do so due to my reds. Oh well, as soon as I can again you'll get some!

XXX
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

GreekGoddess
    Thanks a lot!!! *tosses you a handful of greenies*

<sniff> I coulda done that...

Good idea though... anyone want theirs animated? (A La Mine, JP's, Negative's, and a few other people who have since switched over to much cooler ones...)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Hi mom!
    Hehe, that was my next litlle i'm-bored-stiff-so-i'm-going-to-do-useless-stuff project: changing the speeds in which an animated gif displays each individual image. As far as I've seen, JP is the only one in here actually using that feature - Should do wonders on Matty's smiley, for example
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Originally posted here by Guus
    Should do wonders on Matty's smiley, for example
    DEAR GOD NO! EPILEPTIC SEIZURE ALERT!

<weird_acting_role>
    Yo, don't you go edgin in on mah Avatar territ'ry, homie. I got in there on the ground floor, man!
    </weird_acting_role>

[HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

GreekGoddess
    I used Animation Shop to animate mine to fade into different colors and the only way I could get it to a desired file size was to make the animation choppy...It would be cool if my avatar could blink though...but I'm not too good with animation like that.....so I don't want to make it look like she's got something in her eye....heh