WebMaster without internet

Thread: WebMaster without internet

Angry WebMaster without internet

Hiya Guys,

I just want to express my anger and frustration for not having an Internet Connection.

About 1 and a half months ago, I burrowed a cable modem from a friend of mine. I had Internet before and immidiatly addicted by the grand drug called internet. I surfed around a little and became a member of AO. When a few weeks passed, another friend offered me some webspace and a domain name. I started webdesignin and put up a site (it's in my sig). After a while, I had some hits and decided to do a major remodification.

A week ago, the guy wanted his modem back. I was shocked. It is, offcourse, his right to take his own modem back. I just stared remodificating my site so i hoped to borrow it again when my remake was done. Now it is done, but he won't burrow the modem to me anymore. This is very frustrating cause my site is now a single page which says that it will be back on the 30th of June.

I just wanted to get this off my back.
    Thank you for listening.

EDIT >> I'm posting this from a freekin Library.
    Bleh.

Man, I feel bad for you, f0 real.. Why don't you just go out and buy a modem? They're not that expensive, bro.

Hi mom!
    On a side-note: which Dutch library is open at 3:27 AM??
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

THAT REALLY SUCKS
    1. buy a modem and sign up with an isp.
    2. do nothing
    4. steal your freinds cable modem and replace it with a cheese replica.

ps. 3 was to valgour for the AO forums. sry

-Gates out.
    [gloworange]Website
    File Server

[/gloworange]

Unhappy

Yeah, I already signed up at an ISP for ADSL. I just wanted to express my anger and frustration.

And Guus: There are no librarys open at 03:27 AM. I was internetting at a friends place. Just liike now.
    Bleh.

Ahhh poor SD !!!!! Good luck in getting internet access back at home :P