Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Private Conference Rooms! 07/01/2002

Yes but only members with a high number of posts under them can access it.
    And, I don't know the situation, are there a lot of activity in it?

I ask this because an important part of activity into public forums is created by newbies. Personaly I frequently view senior members I have never seen before and I ask myself: "he was in hollidays/had a lot of work or he was here very often but only on the addict forum?"

Don't worry for me, it's only personals interogations
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Now lets say, a few people make a room and *forget* to invite poor [WebCarnage] here,... can I still view the discussion, but not post? Or is this a thread that, unless chat about, I won't ever know?

And another thing - lets say you and two friends sign up for one of these private rooms. When somebody posts a new message here, will it appear on your home-page list?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Perhaps a user guide on this in the FAQ would be helpful...But I think this is a great idea, it means you can post threads for the right eyes to avoid getting flamed by misinterpreters, and also access a wider audience than a relay of PMs for max efficiency - tremendous! I love it! hehe

xxx
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

oooh! this looks cool.. now all i need to do is make some friends to send keys to...hahaha
    can I still view the discussion, but not post? Or is this a thread that, unless chat about, I won't ever know?
    that is what i was wondering as well

cool feature jp

Banned
    just an idea to add to this
    a soughta bookmark thing s u can keep track of room numbers and keys cause if your really popular unlike me hehe u might loose track etc etc
    just a thought
    RiOtEr

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    Originally posted here by KissCool
    Yes but only members with a high number of posts under them can access it.
    And, I don't know the situation, are there a lot of activity in it?

I ask this because an important part of activity into public forums is created by newbies. Personaly I frequently view senior members I have never seen before and I ask myself: "he was in hollidays/had a lot of work or he was here very often but only on the addict forum?"

Don't worry for me, it's only personals interogations

lol lets say it is very fun place to be ...as for JP well ummm...u just dont give up on making htis place more fun and unique ...gj JP
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

er0k
    thats a pretty good idea JP. You seem to be full of them these days. hehe

Sound's like A Fun
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    yeap yeap...he really msut get more sleep :P
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

GreekGoddess
    I posted a quick tutorial for the Conference Rooms, because I'm sure there will be plenty of questions and I'll add to it as more questions are asked. I thought it would be helpful to have a tutorial that people could go to as they earn the benefit of creating one. The tutorial can be found:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231868