Conspiracies

Thread: Conspiracies

Banned

Conspiracies

I live in australia and there was a show on SBS last night about conspiricies.

Particularly that washington was setup as a mosaic and satanic organisation, with all the raods intersecting at a pentagonic arrangement. all those tall sun watch things high plus the lengh underground equals 666 (think of the pentagon). and that most of the government was of mosaic background. president bill clinton was one of the few who wasnt mosaic. creepy hey. then they went on to area 51 and proved of a few other sectret areas where govermental people can go and survive a nuclear attack.

Anyway, i just wanted to know if anyone else saw it.

if you want anymore details on the above just post it.

Hey Ascii, how are ya?

I live in Australia too and have been watching this series too. The series is made by BBC, so it's good quality stuff. All of this conspiracy stuff is so interesting to me and it just makes you wonder what is really going on.

I watched the first one a few weeks ago and realised how interesting it was. I haven't watched the past two weeks cos I'm gonna buy the video of it and watch it all in one big hit. I watched The Human Body and I have purchased The Planets and also Space, which are all BBC documentaries. They are sensational - I just can't wait til I buy Conspiracies - should be very interesting.

Cheers,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    I have the human body and the planets, i hope conspiricies come out soon. Where abouts do ya live

I live in Melbourne - south east suburbs.
    What about yourself mate?

Also, do you know any decent sites that discuss the same kind of conspiracies that are documented in this BBC series? I tried googling it, found some alright ones, but was wondering if anyone else had any of their own.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    i havent looked for anyother site, i live in WA Perth. more to the point Armadale, most of my family live in liverpool sydney

personally all this conspiracy stuff is a bit too much for me... like the documentary about the Americans never had been on the moon... I can't tell you if they have or not but we prooved it all to be a joke in science class once... so I'm tired of all this conspiracy stuff, some of it is true, but damn, u gotta double check everything and that just takes tooooooo long. btw. What's the name of the BBC series, I've seen that. Sounds pretty interesting.
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Hey, if you guys want to check out a really bizzare Conspiracy Theorist, go to www.davidicke.com hes got a whole collection of videos and books. Be warned, some of his stuff is pretty far fetched, but its interesting none the less.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0