Most people won't notice but...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most people won't notice but...

Most people won't notice but...

Hello all. Well, this is my first post since I joined yesterday. And it's not really a bug report actually.

When I was browsing the avatar list, I found that some pictures are repeatedly listed. Avatar #8 and #918 are the
    same, so are #832 and 896, to name a few. Hmmm... I felt like searching where's Wally...
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

Wow...you actually went thru all of them and remembered ones you noticed before? Number 8 and Number 918 - that's pages away - you have a talent!!

I would have forgot all the ones on page one when I go to page two. Love your work.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

im giving u positives for that just because thats talent right there

Originally posted here by RuffRyder
    im giving u positives for that just because thats talent right there
    Same here Jan, same here. Also, that's a good memory, and thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Eh , i give em credit.That definetely does take talent , hey you gotta have your avatar right?
    it took me a few months to pick out the right one.
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Re: Most people won't notice but...

Thank you guys. You've made my day. I just updated my mood because of that.

I'll let you know the secret. I browsed the first 3 pages and then jumped to the last 3 pages when I found
    the first similarity, that explains #8 and #918. Then I continued up to the 6th from the last, that's when
    I found the second one. I bet there are more...
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

hahahah
    <sarcasm>You are l337! Who would have thought to skip pages?</sarcasm>
    Nah, thats an interesting point. But i think JP couldn't be bothered sifting through all the icons to see which ones are duplicates.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

<sarcasm>You are l337! Who would have thought to skip pages?</sarcasm>
    [/B]
    hehe... when i browsed the avatar list, the first thing came in my mind is how i can choose an avatar that isn't
    used by anybody else. you know, ao has 96000+ members these days, while there are only 1000+ icons.

i think most members choose their avatars from the first few pages since they got bored, so i jumped to the
    last page and hoped there will no one ever think the same thing. is this the case? how about u guys...

<jdenny>

I'v seen you'r avetar before....
    I can't remember who's it is, but It'll come to me...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

err, I use my own avatar, Anyone else...?
    Some talent jdenny! =)
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)