Help with C / C++
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with C / C++

trouble

hi everyone!
    i am in a big trouble,most of u pepole know c,c++.just i cant get how to write the code on my self,if u r well in writing it, please suggest me how to practice and to write as i believe in antionline members very much ,how u got rid of these two languages,please!i was trying to get it since 1 year,i dont understand my mistake...please help me,please do write to my mail address:-praveendasika@sify.com
    when floods come fishes eat ants
    when floods go down ants eat fish
    life is like that........

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    How to get rid of the languages???? Uninstall?

Umm, not really sure what you are asking here....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

ugh?

You seem to be foreign to english, which is ok; however, it makes it hard for all the AntiOnline members to reply. I think what you're trying to ask is for pointers on how to learn c and c++. Many other interperations may have ben taken. Anyways, to learn C and C++, I'd start with the excellent C (extreme newbie) tutorial. You can view them both here:
    C and C++

I've found them very helpfull to establish a basis of these languages. Also, any previous knowledge of Java or PHP (trying to think of any similar languages) will help you here.

Good Luck

ugh?

You seem to be foreign to english, which is ok; however, it makes it hard for all the AntiOnline members to reply. I think what you're trying to ask is for pointers on how to learn c and c++. Many other interperations may have ben taken. Anyways, to learn C and C++, I'd start with the excellent C (extreme newbie) tutorial. You can view them both here:
    C and C++

I've found them very helpfull to establish a basis of these languages. Also, any previous knowledge of Java or PHP (trying to think of any similar languages) will help you here.

Good Luck

Thumbs up Re: trouble

Originally posted here by praveendasika
    hi everyone!
    i am in a big trouble,most of u pepole know c,c++.just i cant get how to write the code on my self,if u r well in writing it, please suggest me how to practice and to write as i believe in antionline members very much ,how u got rid of these two languages,please!i was trying to get it since 1 year,i dont understand my mistake...please help me,please do write to my mail address:-praveendasika@sify.com
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BETTER READ A GOOD BOOK, IF U WANA A GOOD PROGRAMMER U SHOLUD NOT TALK/WRITE LIKE THIS.

ONE OF MANY GOOD BOOKS IN INDIA IS-YASHVANT KANITKAR'S "LET U C" & "LET US C++"
    ANOTHER GOOD BOOK FOR C++ |->> ROBERT LAFORE

ALSO LOGON TO http://riteshgaur.itgo.com FOR FEW FAQs OR WRITE TO ME FOR A PERTICULAR TOPIC, I WILL TRY BY BEST TO ANSWER U.

THE BEST PLACE TO FIND ANSWER IS THIS PLACE:ANTIONLINE.COM :-)

Thumbs up Re: trouble

Originally posted here by praveendasika
    hi everyone!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BETTER READ A GOOD BOOK, IF U WANA A GOOD PROGRAMMER U SHOLUD NOT TALK/WRITE LIKE THIS.

ONE OF MANY GOOD BOOKS IN INDIA IS-YASHVANT KANITKAR'S "LET U C" & "LET US C++"
    ANOTHER GOOD BOOK FOR C++ |->> ROBERT LAFORE

ALSO LOGON TO http://riteshgaur.itgo.com FOR FEW FAQs OR WRITE TO ME FOR A PERTICULAR TOPIC, I WILL TRY BY BEST TO ANSWER U.

THE BEST PLACE TO FIND ANSWER IS THIS PLACE:ANTIONLINE.COM :-)

Here is one place you can go if you have C++ questions.
    - Runner -

Here is one place you can go if you have C++ questions.
    - Runner -

Banned
    If "mind****" was right in assuming that u want to learn how to code in c and c++ and you aren't into reading the big fat c++ book (im talking FAT) then email me at krimlin62@hotmail.com and i can give u simplified tutorials for alot of c++ written by my computer programming teacher. and also, codewarrior is a good c++ compiling programming.