Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum

GreekGoddess

New Forum

What about a forum that is completely dedicated to security-related news...you can post interesting articles and discuss the current events. I think it would add a little more organization to the other forums, but still post funny news or something in chit-chat...just a tech news forum....

I dunno...what do you guys think?

i think it would be good and have a moderator like s0nic for instane he posts tech news all the time
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Sounds great. I moitor tech news as well, and would rather post to a specific forum rather than general chit chat.

Great idea!
    freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude

freedom aint free

yer descent idea

Great idea. Hope it works out.
    /me gives GreekGoddess greenies

Thanks for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

I thought about that one time, cause just about everytime I came on there was news all over the place, just taken straight from the news ticker off Astalavista. If this forum was started, maybe it would be a good idea to have that scrollling across the top?
    Just an Idea =)

P
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

I was just wondering, but isn't that what the addicts forum is for? I don't actually know because I don't have enough posts to get in there yet, but isn't that the point of that one? A forum for people who are serious about certain issues?

I originally proposed Addicts as a lamer-free zone, but apparently it's become more of a not-too-few-posts zone. IMO I think that a news forum won't work too well. We have enough disparate forums already...

I vote no, actually. I don't think it's really *needed* unless there is the return of a dedicated news stream from some outside service.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I agree with Terr. There are already a lot of forums and the news are naturaly fragmented between the "subject forums" like cosmos, product reviews...
    It is a form of organisation.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I like it. Keep all those cut and paste news thread in there own forum.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.