Thread: AntiPoints - - How?

AntiPoints - - How?

Guys.. how can some earn himself AntiPoints

Your answer is on the AO FAQ page HERE , read it and learn.

Cheers:
    DjM

it's impossible I think.
    It's only when others give you AntiPoints that you earn them.
    So... It's time to post interesting threads!
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

A good way is to post a tutorial. Another good way is to post something that the community can enjoy, like something funny, or something interesting or something important/security related. Just post something somebody will like, then you'll get antipoints for it. And remember, maybe you'll post something one person will like and give you positive antipoints, but that same post may be hated by somebody else and they may give you many negative points. Be careful about what you post, use common sense.

Originally posted here by melikesredhat
    Just post something somebody will like, then you'll get antipoints for it. And remember, maybe you'll post something one person will like and give you positive antipoints, but that same post may be hated by somebody else and they may give you many negative points. Be careful about what you post, use common sense.
    That's the problem with the system...no baseline or regulation through common sense. Don't worry about your 'Points', as they don't matter...just contribute and learn, no more...no less...

Ouroboros

I'll echo what Ouroboros said... try contributing to the community and you'll see the green bar start to move across the top of your avatar. Ask stupid questions without first reading a bit (incl. the FAQ and all the newbie stuff) will quickly get it moving in the other direction.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

dravz, you been posting echos alot, heh heh.

Originally posted here by d313t3d
    dravz, you been posting echos alot, heh heh.
    Would you prefer I contradicted him, when he's 100% correct? And yet, I somehow managed to add a small amount of information to the thread that wasn't previously there where-in your post, OTOH, served nearly no purpose other than pointing out the (somewhat) obvious.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"