Stealth Spy

Thread: Stealth Spy

Banned

Stealth Spy

I have no idea how to remove stealth spy and I've looked for quite awhile. All I could find is that it's a trojan, but my question is, why can't tauscan pick it up? I barely started looking to sweep my puter of any spyware. I have adware, pestpatrol and purge-it for monitoring my registry, connections, etc...
    Help pls.!

Try the Cleaner www.moosoft.com
    they have Stealth Spy listed

What makes you think you have it, i mean if an antivirus recognized it, and thats how you know, it would also remove it or quarintine it. maybe thats why tauscan can't find it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    I use to have the cleaner, but I couldn't update it for some reason. The update page just went by and just showed, but never did anything. Ill try the cleaner again. Thx.
    Which security scans are more thorough though in the internet? Symantec, sygate, grc.....

I have another question. I took off all adware, monitor software and still I get something on zonealarm called Dr.Fetcher Executable. I scanned, deleted, and I can't find anything else. I know that it was associated with spyware or something. I have no idea what to do now.