Credit Card Fraud
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit Card Fraud

Credit Card Fraud

I'm putting this here to get out the general information. Due the increase in Identity Theft and Credit card fraud. It is good especally if you use credit cards to check not only your statements monthly but a new on-line tool on a secure site you can check to see if your card number is known. Be safe be sane happy 4th and visit http://CardCops.com make sure you are the only user of your card
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    Yeah I saw that on CNN, kinda tripped me out, then it said that it doesn't need the exp. date to check your digits. . .

Hmm, I shouldn't tell you all this, but I've gotten in trouble for CC Fraud already and have been charged with eight counts of felony CC fraud, identify fraud, and conspiracy to commit. It's not something to be playing with, for real, and I feel very bad for doing it. I suggest to any of you involved in it, or wanting to be involved with it, to stray away. Yeh.

jehnx. . . . at least you realized your mistakes and try to deture others from following the same path. I admire you for that.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Thanks jehnex, takes much to fess up to such things and having lived it advise others "Don't Even Go There". Besides one can make more money ligit knowing what they do then a short term payoff and possible jail time. I admire your strength and courage to do what you have!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

RogueSpy and PaleMoon: Thanks guys for the support and all. That stuff really kicked me in the @$$, and got me back on the right track, heh. Which is, of course, why I'm here now, at a _security_ site, trying (though not always succeeding) to help others keep their belongings safe. Thanks again for the props, guys.

Any time d00d. U'de do the same for us.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Wow, were you a minor at the time? If not, what was your sentence? Wild stuff man, glad it straightened you out though.
    just another pale-faced teenager

Banned
    I'm glad that you straightened yourself out Jehnx.

Crime certainly doesn't pay. Oh wait, it does however pay a trip to prison.

jehnx... u da man... and u'r PINK! hehe... GO! JEHNX! GO!

u still are a CPCer aren't u jehnx? plzzz say yes we need g00d ppl
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds