Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist attacks tommorow!!

Banned

Terrorist attacks tommorow!!

Theres been a rumor going round that there will be terroist attacks on the USA tommorow 4/7/2002 (independence day) have any of you guys heard anything?

Just curious

Well, right now in the US, tomorrow is not the fourth, hehe. But of course, there are rumors of everything like this every day. It's ridiculous, if you ask me, for people to come up with such things. Most of the ones coming up with the rumors are the people who complain so much about the "rag-heads" across the oceans. Those closed-minded idiots really tick me off; I'm surrounded by them.

Banned
    yeah, i know what you mean, is your location /bin/laden??

Lets see last I read something city where I live is a major target according to the FBI then again they and the CIA are busy diverting attention to the fact they had clues of 9/11 but did nothing, so I still ask why FBI and CIA you did nothing with those clue's, and they give me I'm a target. OK as far as I am concerned I'm a target everyday when I walk, drive, work..so what else is new?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    I read something about that, that the government knew about the terrorist attacks and didnt do anything, strange. but then so is the fact that there are strange light flying above secret bases. lol

I've also heard there's suspected terrorist attacks planned for July 4th. I'm not worried about it though. A terrorist greatest weapond is fear.

That be Area 51 and really has more to do with American Indian Legends but I won't go there LOL
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    Remote_Access_, i live in australia and we write dates day/month/year as americans write dates month/day/year. sometimes it gets confusing

I feel the only fireworks we will see tomorrow are the usual 4th of July fireworks. Keep smiling!

well that's newz !