Thread: need an advice

Exclamation need an advice

Hello All

I want to thank you for all your inputs and your help, with regard to the security issues which i am trying to deal with.

I have two questions with regard to Multiproxy.

1) Where i can find updated proxy lists?

2) Is it safe to consider Multiproxy, a good protection against sniffing? i know the mechanism behind Multiproxy and various sniffers. I have a feeling that it is not a good protection mechanism, however i thought i should get an expert opinion about this issue.

I also have another question with regard to privacy softwares. I am trying to find a good freeware that offer ecnrypted browsing and email. I am guessing that such mechanism would be the safest protection against sniffers. I tried to look for such freeware, but most of what i found was subscription service with some security websites. Is there any other alternatives to protect myself from sniffer applications?

I tried Antisniffer, i could not run it though, because i am using Windows 2000 Professional version.

Thank you for your time
    FP-WWIII

You can find an updated proxy list here: http://tools.rosinstrument.com/proxy/

I don't know about the rest, but it sounds to me like you're pretty paranoid about sniffers lol

-Nitro-