Thread: AOL AntiOnline. ..

AOL AntiOnline. ..

You know, you scan the net, you see references to a site called AntiOnline. . .lol, hackers know the weakness, shouldn't you?? You think okay, bb's are lame, but this one is supposed to be kewl, right?? Naw, not here. . .for such supposedly intelligent people, there is a large group of people that are some. . .and here it is AOL's(Anit-Online-Luzers).

How the hell you gonna make a judgement off of a one line comment, oh wait!!!, I know, I shoudna wrote it right?? KMA, I say and hallelujah, beelzabub. But this isn't another good bye cruel world post, heh heh, as soon as this name is banned I'll be back, heh, jes to prove to myself what kinda little net-hole this is.

JP, I dig the suicidal **** on the threads, that's freakin' hysterical. I don't like the whole I helped bail JP out of Jail banner, though, I helped too, only five bucks, but ****, you wouldna get more than that if you hit me up in the mall. What erks me though is the fact that you would actually have to email you and say, hey look I payed, can I have a kewl banner to make me look different from everyone else, please??

This place is more like an old ladies support group, somestuff in the archives is good, and I'll have to admit, every ONCE in a while someone busts out a good post, but for the most part, I could sit on my ass all day and post **** I found on CNN or the Register, freakin Wired or off google, and try to convince myself that, while I might not be the first to read it, I WAS the first to post it, and that makes me kewl, super kewl, fukin' gee whiz keen even. . . .

Heh, Good Bye Cruel World. . .c'mon give it up, I wanna see the this post has committed suicide.

Oh c'mon now, that's jes not fast enough. . .somehwat negative

Re: AOL AntiOnline. ..

Originally posted here by d313t3d
    But this isn't another good bye cruel world post, heh heh, as soon as this name is banned I'll be back, heh, jes to prove to myself what kinda little net-hole this is.
    Hmmm... Sounds like ye failed geometry, my friend... or at least basic logic. Do you really not have enough else to do that you'd come back just to "prove" you could do it again? Or rather, that you don't have enough of a life or consideration for anyone other than yourself that you've already decided that you want to waste not only your time but everyone else's, just so you can somehow feel redeemed?!? Geez... and who is the loser, here?

This place is more like an old ladies support group, somestuff in the archives is good, and I'll have to admit, every ONCE in a while someone busts out a good post, but for the most part, I could sit on my ass all day and post **** I found on CNN or the Register, freakin Wired or off google, and try to convince myself that, while I might not be the first to read it, I WAS the first to post it, and that makes me kewl, super kewl, fukin' gee whiz keen even. . . .
    Ever get a chance, try looking up Poisson's Distribution. It's rather interesting... and it's funny how it applies to so many things, including this board. (yeah I know you give a crap, so I'm not even going to bother to explain - I'll leave it to you, if you get so bored you want to do something else other than making yourself feel so grand by telling everyone else how miserable they are while putting yourself up on the so-called pedestal)

Heh, Good Bye Cruel World. . .c'mon give it up, I wanna see the this post has committed suicide.

[...]

Oh c'mon now, that's jes not fast enough. . .somehwat negative
    It's not even worth the load time on the "assign points to" dialog to even bother... luckily, there's a /ignore here.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Hmmm... Sounds like ye failed geometry, my friend... or at leadt basic logic. Do you really not have enough else to do that you'd come back just to "prove" you could do it again? Or rather, that you don't have enough of a life or consideration for anyone other than yourself that you've already decided that you want to waste not only your time but everyone else's, just so you can somehow feel redeemed?!? Geez... and who is the loser, here?

Lol, exact stuff Im talin' bout chief RA, your so cool cause you wanna type a word like geometry, and no I didn't, did alot better in that than the others, atleast it's visual. But your one of the putzes that thinks they can tell what a person thinks by a statement. . .I'll come back and be alittle kiss ass, and see how many pos's I can get, it's all a learning experience, right, and I dig psych??

Ever get a chance, try looking up Poisson's Distribution. It's rather interesting... and it's funny how it applies to so many things, including this board. (yeah I know you give a crap, so I'm not even going to bother to explain - I'll leave it to you, if you get so bored you want to do something else other than making yourself feel so grand by telling everyone else how miserable they are while putting yourself up on the so-called pedestal)
    OH more smart talk, damn man I wanna be like you!!! I don't think I'm grand, jes sick of dips giving me negs for stuff that NOONE could form a judgement from. . that and I wanna see what happens when you get banned when yer logged in, you know, kick me right off, wait till I log back in to tell me, flash a big ole, your banned banner and kick me?? LOL.

It's not even worth the load time on the "assign points to" dialog to even bother... luckily, there's a /ignore here.
    Damn you even suck at bein' a dick. . .heh heh, c'mon now that'd gotta do it.

Lol, exact stuff Im talin' bout chief RA, your so cool cause you wanna type a word like geometry, and no I didn't, did alot better in that than the others, atleast it's visual. But your one of the putzes that thinks they can tell what a person thinks by a statement. . .I'll come back and be alittle kiss ass, and see how many pos's I can get, it's all a learning experience, right, and I dig psych??
    Actually, it's easier to tell what a person thinks by how they present ideas (or don't, as the case may be). But in the case of the "small statement" like "me too" on a board designed for people's ideas and conversations, well... it makes it slightly more obvious just how much thought went through their brain. (now just imagine if all 80k members did that same exact thing - how much less use would this board be to anyone? any guesses?)

Personally. I have /no/ problem with anything anyone says, right or wrong... as long as they present concrete ideas or thought (or at least reasonable english). But I can't respect anyone who can't do their best to at least do a little footwork themselves and have a slight bit of courtesy for others. Make sense?

OH more smart talk, damn man I wanna be like you!!! I don't think I'm grand, jes sick of dips giving me negs for stuff that NOONE could form a judgement from. . that and I wanna see what happens when you get banned when yer logged in, you know, kick me right off, wait till I log back in to tell me, flash a big ole, your banned banner and kick me?? LOL.
    Well, if no one could make suitable judgement from a post, something tells me there's not a whole lot of thought (or ideas) behind it. And, well, sounds as good a reason to neg to me - if you are, by your own admitance, not posting enough thought that someone can make a judgement from it, then, well...

Damn you even suck at bein' a dick. . .heh heh, c'mon now that'd gotta do it.
    Well, the point isn't to be an ass about it - with your threat to keep coming back just to spite everyone and prove how kewl you are, I think you've got me beat there.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Oh ho now, of course it makes sense I completley understand where your comin' from. . .btw I REALLY do wanna be banned man, but the small comments Im talkin' about aren't "me too", agreed there isn't a lot of substance to it, unless you wanna read into them, but I don't see how someone that posts crap from CNN all day long has a line of freakin' greenines as long as JP, and someone that puts a little of what they notice, yeah not saying thanks man, kewl, your awesome, but whatever struck 'em gets reds from hell, that's jes dick, and I have a suspicion that some of you like to let it feed your egos, I don't mean to completley rag this place, a few people are actually well informed and make decent conversation, and don't try to act like they're teachin' a web class.

Well d313t3d don't have a clue as to what ya did or did not do so I'm like a huh here. Be what may I have a few greenies and take more hits then most cause of spelling and fired back responses. Thing is is not as layed back here as one could think or a ,eans to break into any system as there are tools here one can download. This is more of a site about being responsobile for wht you do both out here and life cause a computer is no different then any other hardware in life, a car is hardware, a house is hardware, a computer is hardware. It is those this that make these things operate that are easy to break after all a house has a Window it can be broken and you can get in the house. Easy to justify it is everything as being everyone else or something else was not my fault the light was red it changed to fast. Wish you well never assigned points to you thing is get negs you correct the root cause your actions (posts) me am faulted for grammer and spelling OK this is fine I have root causes for both but will I correct as best I can the problem it causes other users, yes out of respect for them. Walking away is easy, making war easy breaking into a faulty box easy, correcting these things most diffcult, takes commement, dedication etc. Comn on back and discard the baggage and good luck.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg