Happy July 4th
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy July 4th

Banned

Happy July 4th

Hey, happy July 4th americans. Do you guys have a name for this holiday? Like we have canada day? July 4th sounds kinda boring. Anyways, have a good one!

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    independence day and it is tommorow not today
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

khakisrule-
    Thanks for the good wishes! I have always had a fondness for our neighbors to the north! Your country is beautiful, diverse and very welcoming. Emrys beat me to the punch but it is called "Independence Day". Cheers! Oh and keep that XXX beer cold for me!
    Captfb
    [glowpurple]\"I like to think of myself as a sensitive inteliigent person with the soul of a clown that forces me to blow it at the most important times.\" Jim Morrison[/glowpurple]

Banned
    So, living in the sticks I don't have much to worry about, but not counting attacks outside of the US, does anyone think there will be any threats on the inland 48 states?

Thanks, khakisrule! And if I forget on one of these uniquely Canadian days, happy Flag Day, Commonwealth Day, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Remembrance Day, and Boxing Day!

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Banned
    Boxing Day!..... That just sounds really kick ass... I'm going to do research on Boxing Day...

Banned
    Thanks for wishing us all a happy 4th of July~! I'm sure everyone will have a great time tomorrow!

GreekGoddess
    Thanks khakisrule!!!

Happy 4th of July (even if it is tomorrow) to everyone in the United States!!! Have a wonderful day!!! And most importantly, stay safe!!!

for that matter, happy third of july.
    everyday is a holiday, we just don't get a day off for all of them.
    but, thanks, khakisrule, its appreciated.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

I made it back to the States! Yippee Happy July 4th!
    Good Grief