Anti Spyware

Thread: Anti Spyware

Anti Spyware

I was looking around and seen a new Anti Spyware Program that clams to work better then any other. The Spyware removal tool tricks the place into thanking that it has sent you the spyware. It is unlike any other that I have seen. I have not tried it yet but will give it a try later. Please let me know how it works and if you like it.

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/article.../07012002d.php

Zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

Banned
    Sounds interesting~! Thanks Zuriel, I will check it out.

IMO, the best spyware removal tool is Ad-aware. It's free, werks great, and you can download it here: www.lavasoftusa.com

Wink

I'm sticking with Ad-Aware too.

Have to agree here also Ad-Ware is the best keeps my system clean after son has used the my system. Funny how even children sites place stuff seems to me a 6 year old cannot understand a EULA, let alone the parents.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg