Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your favorite firecracker/fireworks?

m-70's or strobes and smoke bombs

Always wanted to try 300kg of Amonium-Nitrate in a van, but I'll have to settle for Red-tiger's....frenche design, and powerfull enough to level a small house, lol..... holland is great

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I am partial to bottle rockets, while they are small and don't make much of a bang I still find them fun. Something I like to do on the 4'th, pack a coffee can full of bottle rockets, put on a welders glove and get yourself a propane torch, makes for a heck of a melee of rockets.
    Happy 4th all and remember the USA is "THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE"

kucoo's they are nice, come in a ton of sizes and sound like a rooster at the end.
    [gloworange]Website
    File Server

[/gloworange]

Banned

Exclamation Fuuunnnn......

I basically love any fireworks. Heck, man, on the issue of explosives, me and my best friend ring doorbells and light a cluster (4 or 5) and throw in the house and run. We're crazy man.

roman candles, m80's, and black cats make for a good show