Thread: Help "HACK" Lame Site LOOK INSIDE 0_o

Help "HACK" Lame Site LOOK INSIDE 0_o

Im trying to hack a game called neopets they deleted my account awhile back >_< and i dont really think i cn hack into any admins or anything so me and my friend have been trying to dupe steal and so many things if someone could check it out and give us any suggestions it would be very useful www.neopets.com DONMT FLAME ME : ( its addictive sorry but it is. lol.
    Thats why i needed a http referal changer but my friend said it wouldnt work were gunna try it but we can use suggestions PLEASE!
    [blur]THANKYOU[/blur]

I can only say one thing, "suicidal".
    DjM

Re: Help "HACK" Lame Site LOOK INSIDE 0_o

Originally posted here by xxDoomsDaYxx
    Im trying to hack a game called neopets they deleted my account awhile back >_< and i dont really think i cn hack into any admins or anything so me and my friend have been trying to dupe steal and so many things if someone could check it out and give us any suggestions it would be very useful www.neopets.com DONMT FLAME ME : ( its addictive sorry but it is. lol.
    Thats why i needed a http referal changer but my friend said it wouldnt work were gunna try it but we can use suggestions PLEASE!
    [blur]THANKYOU[/blur]

Obviously someone who hasn't read the AO Newbie Guide...
    - Maverick

Sorry wats that? where do i go to read it? will it help me? sorry, just an honest newb love the forums thou

Sorry i put "Hacking" its not realling hacking i want to dupe (duplicate) items i dont want to hack admins or anything please forgive me but i really need help they pissed me off i just want to duplicate items and stuff like that not hacking into them or anything, but besides that? any suggestions? PLEEEASe, sorry i am a newb oh well..

this is a security site not a how do i hack ____________ site.
    Stop trying to hack and go play outside or something.

I would also delete this post as well because i have a pretty good fealing when i refresh or come back later the antipoint status of this thread will be suicidal and if you get to many red points you will be banned
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

theres been alot of these lately…

THIS IS AN ANTI-HACKING SITE!!!

that would like me telling you how to get to me lucky charms.
    silly rabbit.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

u really should delete this thread *me sees a little dude swinging soon at top of thread*
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

sorry i didnt meant hack couldnt think of another word i put "Hack" im really sorry im new here and did not know but i just need suggestions to dupe and stuff like that its not really hacking i am just pssed at themim sorry, but i just want someones help duping isnt exactly hacking is it?

ITS NOT ****ING HACKING GET THAT THRU UR HEADS

Neopets? Is that like a tamagotchi or something?
    Can't you just re-register using a proxy or something, if they are logging banned IPs?

IM just on a lil bit a day i go outside im nto deleting this cuz im not hacking now am i
    i dont care if i get banned i have a life