Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paint Shop Pro

GreekGoddess

Paint Shop Pro

I've been searching frantically the last few days for picture tubes that look realistic. I've come across a few good sites, using google, but not exactly what I'm looking for, and I don't want to necessarily pay for them if I don't have to.

Does anyone know of a decent realistic tube site that has tons of graphics for free?

I'm looking for animals, movie people/objects, effects, and landscaping

did you try avatars? Generally, for some reason, they come up good when you search avatars because those sites have animals, landscaping, etc.

Try these sites

GeekGoddess, I would also suggest you have your pop up window killer going the first site will overun your desktop with several hundred new windows to web sites. You enjoy PaintShop Pro check out Bryce also a great program.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

I think you better adjust you script permissions in IE, Palemoon. i didn't get any pop-ups.
    Or maybe adding this line to your hosts file will help :

127.0.0.1 admanager.ominix.com

GG let us know what you find good, please! i think psp is great
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

GG and everyone reading this thread,

Found another good site that has some tutorials and downloadable interfaces:
    http://www.guistuff.com/

I also suggest you join the discussion board at pivoy
    http://www.pinoy7.com/default.htm
    Board: http://pub8.ezboard.com/bpspdiscussions

The Board has a lot of activity and a lot of good ideas thrown about

Boomer

Thanks Tedob1, lol son was on my computer again finding all sorts of things like a major I'm in a major system security scan after I find out he was on this system. Has no clue and little concern as long as he get's his Tabs and MP3's . Oh well lots of cleaning here to do.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

GreekGoddess
    Thanks for the links...I finally found some of the stuff I was looking for that wasn't too cartoony. I wanted more of what Jasc had for download but different themes than what they had to offer. I like the realistic look, I'm really starting to get into this whole tube thing. I altered a photograph of my grandparents, looks almost as if they're standing in Santorini, Greece, with some of the architectural tubes I found and my grandmother is holding a beautiful bouquet. Makes playing with picures so much more fun!!!

Thanks again!

Your welcome *Hugs* hope ya find loads of good searches.

I'm not really in to PSP. I think Photoshop 7 is waaay better.
    But hey, that's just me.
    Bleh.