Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 Years Old Boy

7 Years Old Boy

I looked on the site and did not see this posted anywhere. If is was posted please let me know as I will remove it A.S.A.P.

A 7 year old boy earns Microsoft certificate.

http://zdnet.com.com/2110-1104-934468.html

Zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

"We were unable to find the page you requested"

The link you gave doesn't work...

I looked on zdnet and found this link to the same story, it should work... http://zdnet.com.com/2110-1104-934468.html

That's some acheivement!!!
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

The Iceman Cometh
    I'm not sure if I'm getting this mixed up with another certification, but isn't the MOUS a pretty easy certification to receive? I mean, it's still impressive that a 7 year old got it, but I thought that it just required you to know the ins and outs of MS Office programs (which, at least in my opinion, isn't too hard... even macros are pretty easy).

AJ

PS: Prankster > The link worked for me... and isn't your link exactly the same as his?

Thanks I fixed it. I just thought wow a 7 year old. Most 7 year olds or out side playing and riding bikes not setting in front of a computer doing a test. Most home users don't even thank know what that test or even how to use most of the stuff on there computter. Cry!! I thank the first time I even seen a computer I was like 14.

Zuriel
    [gloworange]Zuriel- This Angel Lends Us The Power To Find Balance When We Desperately Need It[/gloworange]

And people wonder why the MCSE is basically laughed at as "a certificate of achievement." Isn't the MOUS, like, trivial in-comparison?
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Yeah, can't wait for more paper MSCE to come by for interviews.....yeeeheee..

Me- "It says on your resume that you are familiar with Line-x. What's Line-x?"
    Interviewee - "It's that operating system written by that penguin, right?"
    Me- "yeah, that's it."
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Yeah I read that story before. Just one more piece of evidence that INDIA RULES!

That is amazing. Isn't Ankit Fadia from India?

Banned
    Shiznit. All you would have to do is read your child "Computer Guides" as bed time stories, and by time he is 3 he will be fixing your computers. "Would anyone like to birth my child so I can attempt this theory?"

Originally posted here by jethro
    That is amazing. Isn't Ankit Fadia from India?
    Yes he is
    hackingtruths.box.sk