AO Addictive?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Addictive?

Banned

AO Addictive?

I'm trying not to build a thread that bashes the immature morons that have nothing better to do than get banned everyday, So I'll just say.... WOW! Antionline.com must be so addictive that even the morons that have nothing better to do than prove their ignorance have to keep coming back day after day.

Antionline is turning into one of the most frequently viewed sites on my PC, and I view CNN, SecurityFocus, NSA, and a couple driver pages on a daily basis. Oh, yeah.. You guys knocked TechRepublic right off my list.....

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Addictive? *shakes* I don't know what you mean *twitches* I can leave whenever I want! *spasm*

Heh. . . yeah. Im not addicted either. . . I just tried to get into one of the computers at the Condo I was staying at in FL while I was on vacation. . . so I could get connected to AO. lol. Im not addicted. . . .
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

No, it's not addictive.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Almost as addictive as my windows update crack addiction.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

Uh oh looks at my profile a new AO addect, this is good gave up booze, this is much better company here. New Fix naw just a bunch of people I like to be around even if we don't always agree, not to mention the good insights, tut's and humor!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

i dont need ao or crack..!!!! i dont..............I DONT !

Hehe.. No one ever leaves. I can leave if I want though... It's not like I sit around and wait for some one to reply to a thread or anything.. *twitch twitch*

addictive???...hell ya...should be illegal...i got AOL so i could hang out here while i'm on the road...i tried to convince myself that i needed to check email...i really tried...

AOL for gawds sake...someone shoot me...please
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

RA come on lets get out of here *leg spazes out* dont need AO *eye twitches*