Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AO Addictive?

I feel IRC withdraws coming on........

AO addictive? NEVER! :P hehe
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998

of course AO is addictive why do ppl keep coming back day after day bafter daybut im not addicted HONEST *put`s on an AO patch but its not strong enough i need my AO fix*
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

ha, finally, what somone says what ive been thinking for the past 70 posts and way more thread views. Thought it could also be my lack of a normal life and sleep schedule that keeps me on here for hours at a time, averaging about 6 or more a day.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

I need it because I'm WEAK...it's been...oh, a good 4 hours I've been away [WHY OH WHY must we sleep??]

XXX
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

definitely addictive...

Banned
    I'm still trying to figure out if Zigar was talking about AntiOnline or America Online. He kept saying AOL. In my opinion the most pathetic ISP in the world, what do you get from AOL that you don't get from Windows XP w/ AIM on a High Speed Internet Line?

Kwiep
    I won't try to deny it. Since I found this site and an irc-client I NEVER left my computer. Well only once because nobody was there to give me something to eat and I hadn't eaten for 3 days.
    Double Dutch

Originally posted here by Fakeboy
    Question: what do you get from AOL that you don't get from Windows XP w/ AIM on a High Speed Internet Line?
    Answer: A lot more pr0n and SPAM (especially if you try and filter the crap)

AOL = shite, pr0n and spam
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    Originally posted here by Fakeboy
    I'm still trying to figure out if Zigar was talking about AntiOnline or America Online. He kept saying AOL. In my opinion the most pathetic ISP in the world, what do you get from AOL that you don't get from Windows XP w/ AIM on a High Speed Internet Line?

zigar is a female i believe

as for this being addicting it is :/....been a member since way back in august and i had quit just by going cold turley but i came back :-/
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"