Thread: Norton AV 2003 Beta - Win the full version!

The Iceman Cometh

Norton AV 2003 Beta - Win the full version!

I found this while checking out some info regarding Norton AV. Thought some of you might like it. The download's pretty small, and it works for 30 days after installation. If you are one of the first 50 to find an undocumented bug, you'll get the full version upon it's release for free. Check out the review, rules and download here:

http://www.symantec.com/public_beta/

AJ

Good concept, get free beta testers, usually the beta testers get the full version free when they've finished, am I right? But this way just the general public can be beta testers.
    It's a nice idea, I wonder what would happen if M$ did something like this!!!
    Bugs everywhere! lol

Prankster
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

I don't think it would work if MS tried it, people would be to scared of severly damaging their comps and then people would get mad when it finally did happen and crack the trial. And then MS would sue and all kinds o' bad stuff would happen.

Hi mom!
    Hmmm... Virus checking is not something I'd want to risk by beta-testing ...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.