Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wish me luck

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

wish me luck

In just a few more hours (5:00 EST) I am going on vacation for 4 days. Not only will I not have internet access, but I won't have electricity. That means I can only be on my laptop till both the batteries are dead :{
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

ive done the whole no power/no internet thing, though it wasnt by choice. I had to power my laptop from a generator in a RV. Good luck, and enjoy the vacation
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

I think Id go nuts Souleman. Good luck, although its good to unplug now and then, its not easy. I hope you have a good vacation, see you when you return!

Avenger
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

solar cells, inverters and lots of batteries oh my.

I spent 2 weeks in the Gulf Islands, CA without any type of connectivity.
    email server @ work lost a HD and nobody could reach me. FUN! Hope you don't have same to return to.

have a good vacation.

<back to lurking... >

Sounds like you already are having withdrawals...... have fun.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Augh that reminds me...I have to go on a vacation for 7 days! No internet . But the place has some theme parks and waterparks, so I guess it should be fun, but NO COMPUTER!!! I hoped I'd never say that. Good luck souleman, hope you come back here sane(hehe j/k). But no electricity etiher...

Thanks for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Good Luck dude. You'll need it. 4 days w/o the net or electricity. I think i'd break! :S

That kind of thing doesn't get to me. Most weekends are like that for me. Like after 4 pm on Friday I don't see a PC till Monday 9 am
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Have fun, man. I've never had to do that, but my mother is trying to force me into it... it's not gonna happen. Nope. No way. I wouldn't be able to deal with that junk man, so my good luck goes out to you.

Your taking the next step from virtual reality, to actual reality. Have fun!