Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plane crash

Plane crash

A small plane crashed into a crowd of people, for more on it goto http://www.cnn.com

Not a very in depth article.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Wy in the hell is our government trying to hide this crap from us. It is obvious to me that what happened in Los Angeles was a terrorist attack. Both of the incidents lack, facts. That pisses me off!
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Originally posted here by Dr Toker
    Both of the incidents lack, facts. That pisses me off!

IMHO, CNN are very good at only reporting half a story....

One person died and at least 10 were injured Thursday when a small plane slammed into a suburban Los Angeles park, a local fire official said.

Six people, including two children, were in critical condition, said Capt. Mark Savage of the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
    confirmed, they don't know anything yet, and thanks for not hitting me with negs. I'll check back later and post more if there is anything new/important.

This story is pathetically small at cnn.com, I posted the only worthwhile parts, so maybe there'll be better coverage when BBC starts covering it or something.

Originally posted here by khakisrule

confirmed, they don't know anything yet, and thanks for not hitting me with negs.

LOL....why would I do that? You didn't write the story....Just because I despise CNN doesn't mean I'm going to whack negs on anyone who points me to one of their articles...Give me some credit!

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A gunman opened fire Thursday at Los Angeles International Airport near the ticket counter of Israel's El Al Airlines,
    "We don't know a motive," Frank said
    I think Frank may be suffering from temporary stupidity. The motive is very clear. Why would he go to Israels airline and not American, Or Contenental....DUH!

A Bush administration source told CNN the shooting "does look like an isolated incident."

One person died and at least 10 were injured Thursday when a small plane slammed into a suburban Los Angeles park, a local fire official said.

Hmmm.....still isolated Mr.Bush? God our government seems as though they are hell bent on hiding the truth from us. This really pisses me off.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

sorry to say but your government sucks!! HEll i know more than that!!
    3 people dead roughly 50 hurt !!!

Dont be too quick to jump to the conclusion it is a terrorist attack. Its a major day I know but just because of that doesnt mean there is a political undertone. It is thought to be an israeli attack

In response to the person whi hit me with negs saying
    S-E--C-U-R-I-T-Y SITE HELLO
    I know it a security site, of course it is. Everybody here knows that, it doesn't mean that people here can't converse about subjects other than security, that is the whole point of the chit chat and the cosmos forum. I think you need to understand that there is more to this site than just security. Perhaps, you should take a look in cosmos and see if all those posts are about security.

Banned
    A Russian Tupolev (on board: 69 passengers - including 52 children) collided with a transport plane (Boeing 757, owned by DHL) above Germany on July 2nd. At least 71 people died in the crash. Both planes were flying at the same height. The Tupolev only received the first warning from the flight-control center 50 seconds before the crash happened (the flight-control leader was on a 'break'). Both planes were adviced to descend.

BBC News - July 2

And about CNN: search CNN for 'Tupolev': quotes don't need comment in this case.

July 1
    At least two people were believed to have been killed.
    July 2
    Both pilots in a midair collision that killed 71 people -- most of them children and teenagers -- were believed to be diving to try to avoid a crash
    Now compare that to the BBC-reports... CNN may be the first one to report those kinds of news; at least there are others who get their facts straight before they report on it.
    (Oh, and about the dates: it was July 1 in the States when the crash happened, but already July 2nd in the UK).