Thread: Palm's & Exchange

Palm's & Exchange

Just checking to see if anyone has noticed the sync of Palm products and Exchange 2000 and Outlook web based email access. While one can lock with a password notes and other personal files if they are synced with Outlook and accessed via web email that the lock files are no longer locked but can be viewed fully? Already sent out an advisory to my users with Palam's but my research so far has turned up little from either Palm or MS.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    I have not found this to be a problem with my Sony Clie'. I sync between my sony clie' & office XP's outlook express, and my e-mail remains password protected.

Well upon checking several accounts like I said dealing with Palm's this is not the case and well XP not in the picture either I'm talking Win 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 and Palm. No real concerned now over it seems a one visit a month consultant can now take care of one full time Admin person. What ever Clie was not what I asked about.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg