If u are a girl / ladies ??? --> pls click
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If u are a girl / ladies ??? --> pls click

Question If u are a girl / ladies ??? --> pls click

hello friends.. i read the post.. "females on AO" and one thought strike my mind that lets see how many ladies are there on AO (an approx value) so i am starting this thread.

all ladies pls tell something about yourself with one post in here..

and AO will see how many prestigious ladies it has ...

thank u..

waiting for your posts..

intruder... (oops i am not ladies ok .. hehehehe )
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.
    Share on Google+

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    i ma not a girl either but just a comment on this post ....is AO going ot get a new feature "AO dating services"...hehe at hte rate JP is going there will be nothing else TO add
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"
    Share on Google+

emrys>> Cool idea !!! But i wouldnt need to use it!! I have enough luck IRL without having to come here for help!
    Share on Google+

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Yet again, I'll bring up the fact that you have no proof saying if someone IS or IS NOT an actual 'female' on here. There's only one I'm sure of and the rest, as far as I'm concerned, could be or probably are completely fake (aka, a guy). In this day and age, you don't assume anything based on a simple tag or text message. Besides, what makes them 'prestigious'? Sure, that can come off wrong, but what makes a woman/female/girl on AO more prestigious than anyone else? No difference, IMO.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.
    Share on Google+

this is just for the fun sake.. .. and who knows ... we may really know the number.. hehehehe
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.
    Share on Google+

str34m3r
    Have you looked back in the archives? There has been at least one of these, maybe more... There were tons of negs thrown around and it went suicidal. The originator of that thread didn't fare very well. Just so you know.
    Share on Google+

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol...well he does have Ap's to spare ...buy u are probably right maybe in the AO addcit forum it should have been posted...oh well
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"
    Share on Google+

GreekGoddess
    Sorry, but I am a man *grunts and sniffs his armpits to see if they smell*

/me burps and scratches on the way out
    Share on Google+

Banned
    this site isnt about gender, its about knowledge. grow up.
    Share on Google+

Its funny almost all of the responses are from the males so far..

Anyway I am A Female....who enjoys the infromation on this site!
    [glowpurple]The Nutta [/glowpurple]
    Share on Google+