help me

Thread: help me

help me

hello !everyone .. i am going to buy a new pc...so i would like to ask all of u to give me a very good i.e worlds best configuration and (the price must be low) and i am very much intrestd in graphics and please do tell me the good graphics card...

thank u..
    when floods come fishes eat ants
    when floods go down ants eat fish
    life is like that........

Price must be low...how about a vague range from lowest you want to spend from the absolute most you will spend.
    Mafia = Organized Crime
    Government = Unorganized Crime

Hi mom!
    Check with your local retailer, let him inform you. It's his occupation, after all.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

World best is not equal to cheap...

A prefer NVidia based graphic card, good and not too expensive. The GeForce4 is the best, but expensive. The GeForce3 is good enough for most home user need and less expensive. For the rest of the computer, get what you can afford (P4, HD, CD/DVD, etc).

BTW, if you want to do graphic, go get a Apple computer!

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    well for graphics Macs are best...for anything else mac's suck big time
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

I agree with Forn when u want to buy computer wich is good for graphical stuff u need to buy an apple..