Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can anyone who can read arabic help translate this for me ?

can anyone who can read arabic help translate this for me ?

A friend of mine asked for help in translating this..
    And as it's a gif.. i can't just copy/paste it into a translator.

any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks.

this picture or the words you want it traslated is the one of Al Quran article.. (I guest), so you better try to find the translation of whole the Al Quran content in your country. Al Quran is belong to moslem people.. where ever you live, find a moslem to translate it.

I have tried every single way I can think of to translate this as is...and I can't do it. The only thing I can think of is if you have a scanner, maybe you could print it, and scan it back into your computer as a .txt file? I don't know if that will work, but I've been trying for quite a while, and getting nowhere, except my hubby is getting a little po'ed at the way I have chosen to spend our Saturday afternoon, so I'm gonna have to quit...good luck, and if you get it translated...PLEASE post it so I can see what it says...LOL!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

gee thanks Deb.. but I certainly didn't want anyone to go out of their way to help out.
    tell hubby I'll make it up to him.. one case of beer is in his email inbox.

qinanty.. thanks also for your info..but I don't know of any moslem folks in my area.

it won't be the end of the world (i hope) if I don't find out but if I could.. my friend would be quite happy.. it's driving him crazy..
    when he asked me, I thought.. if there's one place that I'm likely to find an answer.. it would be here at AO

Nah, it's okay, he's happy now...I told him to go rent some Playstation games...lol. I just like this kind of stuff, and now I'm like your friend, dying to know what it says. Like I said, if you find out let us know...

Where did he get it? Was it emailed to him? I'm just wondering because maybe you could find out how to get a copy of it that isn't already in .gif format? Then it shouldn't be any more problem than plugging it into a translator....

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Google image search found this image but the page wasn't there anymore... I'll post the link in case it gets back online: http://www.crescentlife.com/spiritua..._for_unity.htm
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

remember arabic reads from right to left, and not left to right, that includes text and the book itself

{just a wee hint}
    Preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

GreekGoddess
    I cannot give you an exact translation, but this is taken from the Holy Quran.

It says that a Muslim must pray and give to charity and Muslims must also obey the Prophet.
    Allah (the God) promised the Muslims that he will alter his their fears to peace and security in life.

I hope that helps.

Arabic writing from Iran is differant to Arabic writing in Lebanon..Most areas have their own interpretation of it..So you may have difficulties unless you find what country the text is from..
    I talk to a girl in IRAN and the local Lebanese pizza maker could not correctly read or write the address on the envelope i recieved in Arabic..

er0k
    yeah you need to check the location of which the arabic is written, meaning who it was written by and where from. There are different forms of arabic, slang ect. Which makes it difficult to learn.