Thread: Viewing AP assignments, contacting user

Viewing AP assignments, contacting user

Make it so that after a thread has been closed users can still "try to assign antipoints to themselves" ie. view the assignments on that post of their own.

This second one should actually be in the "Oops! A bug!" forum, but when viewing the assignment, "contact user about this assignment" isn't greyed out if the user has already been contacted from the AP Center. This however doesn't allow abusing because it then just says that it was unable to send the request.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Re: Viewing AP assignments, contacting user

Originally posted here by ZeroOne
    Make it so that after a thread has been closed users can still "try to assign antipoints to themselves" ie. view the assignments on that post of their own.

This second one should actually be in the "Oops! A bug!" forum, but when viewing the assignment, "contact user about this assignment" isn't greyed out if the user has already been contacted from the AP Center. This however doesn't allow abusing because it then just says that it was unable to send the request.
    I agree with the closed thread one, but I can't click the contact user link twice on my AP Center...

Do you mean if the same person has given you antipoints twice [or more or whatever] you can't contact them about it twice, even though it's on different assignments? I had one of my 'contact user' requests denied and couldn't figure out why, is that it?
    I also agree with the closed thread point, that would be useful.

XXX
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

Nope, I meant that when you're like trying to give antipoints to yourself it opens a window where it shows the assignments given to that post of yours. THERE is the contacting link which should also be greyed out but it isn't.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25