Need help w/ error in phpnuke

Thread: Need help w/ error in phpnuke

Exclamation Need help w/ error in phpnuke

I just got this error:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'modules/Forums/language/lang-english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/liband/www/www/admin/links/links.forums.php on line 29

I can't figer out how to fix it, and I can't use admin.php intell i fix this, so could someone help please.

also I posted this in a php fourm and never got a response so I decided to just post it here.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Make sure that your webserver can read the file.

yeah thanks for the help but I already figered it out, the problem was there was a link to a dir and it had a s on the end of it and I just over looked it.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Seeing that you figured out your problem, might i say that phpnuke is really really really insecure. If you have that running on a webserver you are asking for a big problem.
    I toor\'d YOU!

yes i am aware of the insucrites, I have done every thing I can to make it secuer, but it is not a big site so I'm not that worried about it. If the site becomes bigger I will do something about it.